Sunday 19 August 2012

COSME DECORTE moisture liposome essence

My skin had entered a unstable,redden and itchy condition since my second semester study week until now(around 1 month).One day when I was shopping in Takashimaya cosmetic department with my friends ,the promoter gave me this one in a very rushing condition,lol.I brought this 9 ml serum home with a prospect of it can balance back my skin condition.

The company claims that this hydrating and boosting serum can improve moisture absorption for your skin.

Ingredient List: Water,, butylene glycol,, hydrogenated lecithin,, sodium PCA,, acetyl glutamine,, chimaphila umbellata leaf extract,, birch bark extract,, equisetum arvense extract,, tocopherol,, sodium hyaluronate,, hops extract,, pinus sylvestris cone extract,, lemon fruit extract,, rosemary extract,, benzophenone-5,, carbomer,, xanthan gum,, cholesterol,, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate,, sodium hydroxide,, methylparaben,, fragrance.

This product does not contain any alcohol that normally can be found in Japanese skincare products.Besides,it contains sodium PCA (natural moisturizing factor) ,acetyl glutamine and tones of plant extract in high concentration.Hydrogenated lecithin is the technology of this product,it is for the formation of liposome(micelle) that can bring the moisture deep into the skin and release it gradually.
contain sparkling particle

I tried this serum at the end is due to my skin condition kept worsening,scientific products such as Dermalogica and La Roche Posay do not work for me,what I can do is to pray for God that a miracle will happen this time and my praying worked at the end !

The serum is very watery,easy absorb with a very very light flora smell.Since my skin is extremely sensitive,I stopped using my toner .The first time of using this thing,I applied this on the skin directly after cleansing and a miracle happened! My skin soothed immediately,the itchiness subsided and the skin texture became so smooth and it pumped up ! The happiness is really hard to describe,I remembered I ran to tell my mun that '' Mun ! This is excellent !''

However for the effectiveness of it can improve other products` absorption is still an unknown since I only used this with a moisturizer now.

Pros: easy absorb,hydrate,pump up  and soothe the skin ( close to 5 stars level)
Cons:effectiveness in improving other products` absorption is unknown,expensive and it lasts for quite a short        time

direction:After washing, dispence 2-3 pumps on hand and apply evenly over skin.


available in Isetan KLCC and The garden only.For south Malaysia is better to get yours from Singapore
retailed price is RM 495 for 60ml,remember to wait for promotion season,you can get a 15 ml serum with a 12.5 g moisturizer tester !

No comments:

Post a Comment