Wednesday 17 July 2013

Sk2 facial treatment clear lotion


Claims:PURIFYING - the path of purity. Clear Purifying Lotion. For perfectly conditioned and ultra-fresh skin

Ingredients: Water, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene GlycoI, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, PEG-150, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid.

Again the main ingredient is pitera, which can regulate the normal cell turnover process. A combination of citric ,lactic , malic and salicylic acid helps to exfoliate the dead cells gently, the concentration is gentle enough to use daily .
The main worry of this product for me is the preservative(disodium EDTA and methylparaben), they are located at the middle of the ingredient list so they may concentrate enough to sensitize the skin. Sensitive skin should be more careful.

before
after.Notice some grey residue on the cotton pat even I had done my double cleansing

A transparent watery fluid without any awkward smell like FTE ,it is like water completely.

I still remember my skin reacted badly with this toner at first .My skin turned red after wiping my skin with this toner.

However, after 1 year I gave it a try again, this time the result is completely opposite. I use this after washing my face with a foaming face wash, my skin becomes so so so ...clean but not drying or redness at all! Then I will continue with my FTE, the absorption becomes so much better. The following skincare products can be absorbed into the skin instantly! I can notice some grey residue stick on the cotton if I did not clean my face properly before that. I will fold the cotton into a smaller piece and wipe gently the area around mouth and nose in a circular movement to exfoliate the skin around that area.Sk2 does not sell any scrub or exfoliator. Sk2 encourages their users to remove the dead cells daily, that is why this toner appears in their skincare range as the first step after cleansing. Personally I like this concept so much due to a few reasons .Normal exfoliation twice a week will cause:

11)    redness and not comfort after exfoliation(if wrong product)
22)dry skin for the next morning and the skin needs extra hydration so skincare steps are required to modify.
33)   dead cells cannot turn over daily for optimum skincare product absorption .
soak a cotton pad with clear lotion .Gently wipe over T zone ,then U zone and neck 

Avoid eye area. I will use it at night, but not every night .If I notice my skin is drier in the morning, I will skip that at night to prevent excessive moisture loss.

Pros: ensuring the cleansing is complete, improve skincare product absorption, highly recommended for oily skin or those with redundant dead cells
Cons: prone a risk to sensitize the skin


Available in all sk2 counters, RM 189 and RM 235 for 150 ml and 215 ml respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment