Friday 23 March 2012

Biotherm aquasource skin perfection


Touch velvety skin texture,feel moisturized skin 24 hours non stop,see crystal clear glow.(product claim)


I used this product for 2 years.For the first year,I really loved this product,it saved my face during the critical period(2 times of eczema ) and my skin texture improved dramatically during that period.However,during the second year ,I discovered some of the negative sides of this product...




Biotherm Aquasource Skin Perfection
n/a
Anti-aging:Hydrating:Drying:
Anti-inflammatory:Whitening:Irritating:
Anti-oxidant:Exfoliating:Comedogenic:
AquaGlycerin, Alcoholdenat, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydroxenated Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethiconel / Vinyl Dimethiconecrosspolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Bybloom, Biotherm, PhenoxyethanolGlyceryl StearateBehenyl Alcohol, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide, Caprylyl GlycolXanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Ci77891, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Disodium Ethylene Dicocamide Peg 15 Disulfate, Mica, Llmonene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhyorocinnamate, Biosaccharide Gum-1 Serine, 2-Oleamido-I, 3-Octadecanediol, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Vitreoscilla Ferment, Citrulline, Menthoxypropanediol, CholesterolHexylene Glycol,Butylphenyl MethylpropionalSilicaHexyl CinnamalBenzyl Salicylate, Wanganese Gluconate, Maris Sal,Fructose, Glycose, LinaloolCeramide 3, Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine, Citral, Hydroxyisohexyl3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl AlcoholUrea, C142090, Dextrin, Hexyl Nicotinate, SucroseGlutamic Acid, Aspartic Acid,AlanineParfum



A very complicated ingredient list,I will only highlight out a few that I  put in heavy consideration.Glycerin and kernel oil play a significant role in this product,for it to perform the hydration and moisturize function efficiently .However,the high concentration of alcohol denat may cause some of you to react with.






I really like the feeling after using this moisturizer,you will feel your skin calms down immediately at the moment you put on this.The moisturizer is moose type.When you spread it out,you will feel a noticeable microspheres(containing moisturizing factor) in the moisturizer.The soothing effect is definitely undeniable.It comes with a lovely light blue color and adorable "detergent smell".My bro used to say this moisturizer has a soap smell.I still remember the first time I tried this moisturizer in the Midvalley biotherm counter,I smelled a strong soapy smell,but I still bought that due to the excellent,fabulous cooling texture of the moisturizer.When I kept using this more and more frequently, I did find I had addicted to this unique smell.Now,whenever I smell this ,it really cheers me up (seriously)! Let`s talk about the effect.It hydrates the skin well ,for oily skin type it may be too heavy or even break them out.I have combination skin,after using for 2 months,my check area entered a stable stage and the surface was smooth and soft,but the T zone would be  oily in the afternoon.The first time I experienced eczema in my life was due to over exfoliation.That time I only applied a thick layer of this moisturizer on my face daily.Whenever there is a small itchy patch,I would reapply tropically.After 3 days, the condition improved.During the second year(after 4 bottles),since I over engaged in whitening ,my skin becomes more fragile.After many times of alternating this moisturizer with another one,I found that I would get some tiny blemishes with pus after using this moisturizer,that is a sign of alcohol allergic reaction.Therefore,I stopped this after my 6th bottle(the limited edition 125ml).


After toning your skin then spread this moisturizer all over you face,try to reduce the amount on oily area,as simple as that.


Pros:soothing,lovely smell,hydrate
Cons:may be too heavy for oily skin type,allergic reaction for some 


available in all biotherm counter,RM 165 for 50 ml,limited edition is RM 199 for 125 ml(won`t be advertised,it sells like hot cake,you have to ask the promoter to keep one for you)
Bare in mind biotherm is generous with their samples,every time I bought one jar of this moisturizer(50ml) I would ask for a 20 ml aquasource gel sample,there are many other choices,try your to best to get as much samples as you can! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment