Monday 12 March 2012

NEUTROGENA-hydro boost mask

This is the hydrating mask that I like the most,I used this since my form 5 time until now,but actually I tried the whitening mask first before trying out this one.Neutrogena produces really good masks.


Product claims:
In fact the ancestor of this mask`s paper is different.Previously this mask`s paper is designed with multi-tiny pores for better absorption purpose.The newly updated mask`s paper is stretchable with a firming purpose.However I don`t feel any different effect for this newly updated mask,still effective.


I won`t buy this product if I only look at the ingredient list,because the preservative(methylparaben) is at the top one third of the list.Fortunately ,I don`t react with the mask negatively yet.=)On top of that, the mask won`t clog pore or causing blackhead with their non greasy texture.


The model is my elder bro,lol...
This mask can fit your face well,this is important because the fitter the mask to your face ,the better the mask can be absorbed.Each piece of mask is soaked generously with adequate amount of transparent,smell less hydrating essence.After put on the mask,I will squeeze out every drop of essence left in the plastic and reapply on the mask,neck and limb.


Because of I wan to take this pic,I wait until midnight on that day...zzz

After removing the mask,you can see your skin pumps up and the effect can last for 2 days.The essence can be absorbed nicely but you still can feel a little bit sticky after that.


Apply this mask twice a week.Personally,after cleansing I will directly put on this mask for 15 min( dun more than that or your face will get drier),then wash it away this is because the high concentration of preservative will make my skin allergic if I leave it overnight .Exfoliation before putting on this mask can improve the absorption.If your skin is not in a stable condition maybe due to the whole day of sun exposure,it is better to put the mask in the refrigerator 15 mins before using this mask,the feeling is excellent when you first put on the mask ~!


Pros:effective and the result can last for 2 days,can fit your face well
Cons:pricy(individually),high concentration of preservative


available in pharmacies,watson,and guardian,RM59.9 for 5 pieces.You can get RM 35.5 for 6 pieces at during end year sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment