Friday 23 March 2012

CLARINS white plus HP intensive whitening smoothing serum review


Its powerfully brightening extract helps reduce the appearance of dark spots and provides optimal protection to prevent new ones from forming , that delivers a youthfully radiant complexion(product claim)

This is the best selling whitening serum in Europe during 2011.
I bought this serum was due to various positive comments about this serum made me thought that I should give it a try.


The active ingredient for this serum is the ascorbyl glucoside,which is within the top one third of the ingredient list to aid the serum in delievering a significant whitening effect.Isononyl isononanoate is a natural ester that can be found in cocoa oil or lavender oil,which may clog pore ,even though this product is labelled with non-comedogenic .

don`t think there is a cap on it,I thought there was a cap closing it ,that `s why  I  would try to stretch the cap until like that,lol
It has a very condense texture like night cream,after dabbing this serum on your face,you will feel like there is a layer on ur skin,quite heavy.It comes with a strong floral smell(a noticeable high concentration of fragrance) and pink in color.

The whitening effect is really obvious.After using for 3 days,in the 3 th day`s morning you can see a rosy glow on your check area.My mun had experienced that also,I though she was using a lot of sunblock that morning,lol.

The negative side about this serum is the heavy texture will ultimately lead to the formation of blackhead,especially for those with oily skin type.I used this serum for around 1 month,I could see a increasing in the number of blackheads,that`s why I gave this serum to my mun who has dry skin type,this worked wonderfully on her.

After toning your skin,before putting on moisturizer,apply 2 pumps of the serum on your palm,dab it evenly all over your face.

Pros:detectable whitening effect,nice smell
Cons:oily skin should not use this!

available in all clarins counter,retail price RM 260 for 30 ml

No comments:

Post a Comment